Things have gone quiet over here because we had a MAJOR life change. We planned to spend 4 years in Turks and Caicos but after just one year God has moved us home, back to Montgomery. We had a lot to do in preparation and we still aren’t completely settled yet. We are staying in a missionary house for another few weeks before we move to a rental… (we aren’t quite ready to buy just yet). It’s been almost 4 years since we lived in Montgomery… or in the USA for that matter. We have a lot of adjusting to do that’s for sure. But I am excited to see what new adventures Montgomery holds for our family! And I will be blogging through it all!
A few things will be different on this blog:
- Sadly, there won’t be many Caribbean posts since we will only be visiting the islands.
- I plan to write here 1 – 2 times a week.
- There aren’t many “What To Do In Montgomery” things out there on the interwebs so I’d like my little ol’ blog to help fill in the gaps! (Fun things with kids, restaurants, events, etc.)
- I’ll be documenting our move, adjustment to life and any other interesting family happenings.
- I love blogging but finances are bit tight, our missionary family could use every penny right now so I hope to use my blog to make a little extra money. BUT I will never compromise my integrity or the integrity of this blog just to make money. (Advertising, sponsored posts, reviews, etc.)
So I hope to “see” you around here! And please, if you are local, let me know of any Montgomery area places or topics you would like to see featured!